Repairs and Service
INSTRUCTION FOR SENDING IN REPAIRS
- Use the original box for shipping and if not available be sure there is enough packing material to prevent damage during shipping.
- Remove the main needle valve and muffler from the engine to prevent damage during shipping.
- All fan units should be remove from the crankshaft on all helicopter engines.
- Provide a letter explaining the problem of the engine as well contact information.
- Provide a copy of the sales invoice on warranty claims. warranty period is 1 year from the date of purchase.
*Each engine is thoroughly inspected and cleaned through an ultra sonic cleaner. After assembly each engine is bench tested to ensure that it meets all specifications.
SEND ALL REPAIRS TO:
YS PARTS AND SERVICE
1370 PORTER DRIVE
MINDEN, NEVADA 89423